Sunday 26 July 2015

CREATE.

                                              
I do know who I am.

Do I know who I am?

Which one of these are you?

Confident enough to state that you are well aware about yourself, your emotions, your fears, your future, your present, your people…YOU.


I am not.

I am the question mark who is just finding the answers all the time and asking questions all the time, waiting for the unanswered to be answered, unquestioned to be questioned.

I am a person who feels awkward when someone calls HER a girl.

I am a person who is a tom-boy, a proud boy in a girl’s body, because that’s how I love to live, living the best of both the sexes.


Half a girl, Half a buoy.

Partially religious.
Partially a racist. (yes, I am. Sadly,trying to change this part of me)
Partially healthy.
Partially sexy.
Partially a friend.
Partially an enemy.
Partially a painter.
Partially an artist.
Partially a dancer.
Partially a wanderer.

But, in all I am wholly an EXPLORER.

An explorer of SELF.

Just finding myself,
My peace.
My love
My people
My happy location.
That’s all I keep exploring about in me.


And I want you people to start exploring yourself by just being yourself and doping yourself up with joy, love, happiness, craziness, stupidity, weridness, epicness.

Know where your lala land is.

Don’t hurry, take your time, you have all your life to explore yourself. Every day is a new explosive venture. Just see the explosion and jump. (a bad one *yukhhhh*)

Just make one thing sure that what so ever you are trying to find in yourself isn’t something which you found in someone else.


Find yourself in you, not in others.

Don’t be a copy, a plastic, an imitator.

Be your CREATOR.

Create yourself.

Treat yourself as an art, a sculpture who only you can build.

One more thing, don’t force yourself, everything has a time to happen.
“Be an under-construction soul.”

P.S. :- I don’t know where I took it but it just kept on going.
#sorrynotsorry.
                                                 
                                                                 LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.




2 comments: